Tuesday, 24 July 2012

24/07/12

Heys! Its fasting month for all muslim pupils. And I forget it then ask my fren if they eaten.WTF! Haha anyways today lessons so tired... I nearly slp sia! Wads wrong with me, today eat so much! Had not a bad day. Wad the fag! Mr lim teach de I dun understand a single shit!

As for dance, Dandy and some seniors keep targeting sec 2s>< WTF! Used up all energy today for cca and finally they say got improve alot? Thanks dude-.-  Hais... Buskers performance next week. Oh my god! Tmr chem and lit test.Swee bo?! Sunday gonna make fruit tarts:) Strawberries,kiwi,peach,etc:) Nomnom nom! Gonna share with few ppl! Haha imma siaozhabor today! Hahahahahaha imma dou! Manda and the rest giv me de! And yea we are frens again:) Matter resolved. Tats all for this post shall post summore.

No comments:

Post a Comment