Heys...Sorta renovated my blog:) Haha love the new colour! Hais... Been going through alot shit recently
:( Jus had and arguement with my few closest friends. Haish... Just becos I bought what you all like and watch wad u all watch???? And u all jus hated me liddat???? No matter how hard I try to forget and pretend nth happen, I jus can't seem to do it >< Nvm... Shall forget it then.All I can talk to is this blog and my kors. Had an okay day today:/ Haha maths test hopefully pass:P Tmr having dance rehearsal and hse leader rehearsal.Today jastine keep tease me using junxiang jus becos we text-.- And and wallet kenna snatch by randy again then hv to chase him around.Gah... lose my voice le still nid scream at him. Blessed to hv these few dearest kors to talk to and whom will protect me and giv up their time to me:')

No comments:
Post a Comment